- We will be at Walker-Hackensack-Akeley School October 21st & 22nd.
- We will provide dental screenings, cleanings, fluoride treatments, oral hygiene instruction and sealants (if needed)
- Consent/Medical History forms MUST be signed by a parent/guardian
- Those who have Medical Assistance, Minnesota Care or are uninsured qualify for services
- Those who are privately insured will be referred to a private practice dentist in Bemidji
- For those who are uninsured, there is a flat fee for our dental services
- $45.00 for children age 11 and younger
- $65.00 for children age 12 and older
- Must be a Check or Money Order (made out to Northern Dental Access Center) or exact cash
- Project Coordinator will collect payments that have been dropped off at the school prior to us providing services
- Please contact the Project Coordinator if there are any questions/concerns: (218)-556-3666
Community Based Oral Health Program
Northern Dental Access Center has received a grant from Healthier Minnesota Community Clinic Fund which consists of a portable dental unit. A team which consists of a Dental Hygienist and a Dental Assistant will be able to perform preventative services such as cleanings, sealants, fluoride treatments, oral health instruction, and screening for decay and other oral health problems. Our goals include preventative services and proper referrals for the elimination of pain and disease for this under served population, as well as to provide education and increasing awareness of oral health and it's impact on overall wellness throughout our community.
Click Here to download a Child's Medical History Consent Form. (it will need to be filled out completely to be seen for preventative services.)