Community Resource Connections provides free, individualized information and referral services tailored to your needs. You will be referred to public and private organizations that provide the most appropriate services for your concerns. Service Access staff will:
- Listen carefully to the problems you describe.
- Inform you of available programs so you can decide what action(s) to take
- Assist you with necessary paperwork and phone calls, addressing the barriers that prevent you from getting what you need.
- Advocate for you, making sure you get the services you need from the providers you choose.
Community Resource Connections staff can help you navigate the Minnesota Health Care Program system. We will assist you in:
- Deciding which programs best fit your needs
- Filling out paperwork
- Gathering proofs
- Communicating with County Income Maintenance Workers.
We will also monitor your application status and advocate for your needs.
If you have questions about the MN Health Care Programs or local resources please contact us at:
(218)333–6856 or 1–888–722–9302
Office Site: Northern Dental Access Center
1405 Anne Street, Bemidji
PO Box 1480
Bemidji, MN 56619
Office Site: Family Resource Center (Corner of Margaret and Main, #133)
PO Box 414
Blackduck, MN 56630