Interested in Getting Involved?
Dentists are needed to:
- Provide care (staff, volunteer or contract positions open) General operative, denture fittings, new patient exams or a combination
- Conduct peer chart review for quality assurance
- Mentor new dentists (recent graduates)
- Serve on Board of Directors
- Accept referrals for patients we cannot serve because they have private insurance, or who do not qualify for MHCP but need to make payment plans for their dental care needs
- Inform employees and customers who are enrolled in MinnesotaCare or Medical Assistance that they can have a dental home here at Northern Dental Access Center. If they meet income guidelines and are not enrolled in one of those programs, they may be able to access care for discounted cash rates. They can call Community Resource Connections to find out if they are eligible at 218–333–6856.
- Encourage employee donation programs to support Northern Dental Access Center financial needs
- Consider donating unneeded items that are on our ‘wish list’
- Come tour this great facility—This is YOUR community clinic!
- Consider a tax-deductable contribution to Northern Dental Access Center to support this important work.
- Review volunteer needs.
- Spread the word to any dentist or dental student you know that there are opportunities for employment here at Northern Dental Access Center.
- Have an idea for how we can work together to improve the oral health of children and families in our area? Let’s talk!