- Have your insurance identification information ready before you call
- Call 218–444–9646; 1–888–678–3033 or stop in at 1405 Anne St NW in Bemidji
- Call BEFORE pain becomes unbearable, as there may be a lengthy wait
- Once scheduled, keep your appointment
When You Arrive
- 1) Check in at the front desk with our staff
- 2) Have your insurance information with you
- 3) Be prepared to fill out health history, treatment consent and privacy forms for yourself and all family members who have an appointment
Who is Eligible
To receive dental care, patients must either:
- Be enrolled in a Minnesota Health Care Plan such as Medical Assistance or Minnesota Care. With your member number, you can contact us to make an appointment anytime.
- Meet income guidelines for access to a non-enrolled patient fee schedule. To find out if you're eligible, contact Community Resource Connections at 218–333–6856 or at the clinic number 218–444–9646.